POLICY & TERMS OF CONDITION
1. eNavSAT stands for Electronic Navigation Satellite, which functions as a navigational tool to assist road users.
2. eNavSAT application and its features include Map Navigation, Vehicle Digital Meter, Emergency Panic Button, Hazard Information and Updates, Weather Forecast, Event Road Management, Choose Route, Log System; Notification and members (registered users) are able to share location and leaderboard amongst group members.
3. Upon registration, users are agree to comply every eNavSAT policy & terms and conditions.
4. To use our Services you must be 16 years of age or older. If you are under 16, you may or not download or use the Services of features with or without parents/guardians permission.
7. Any catastrophic/domestic/fatal damage to any eNavSAT user vehicle, property or life, while or prior using this application is subject to the user’s responsibility. eNavSAT and the owner or application controller are not entirely responsible either directly or indirectly.
1. For Android users, eNavSAT application can be found and downloaded through Google Play.
2. For Apple (IOS) users, eNavSAT application can be downloaded through the App Store.
3. There’s two version of eNavSAT application: Free and Paid version.
4. eNavSAT on FREE download and PAID download are featured as below;
· Free Download – User are free to download with featured limitation and Advertisement Pop up.
· Paid Download – User will need to pay a certain charges for full Application features without advertisement interruption and is valid for 365day for the date of purchase services. This has to be renew annually.
1. Please notice, when you install the Application on any mobile device, eNavSAT will automatically set up an account associated with that particular mobile device. This is call the “Account” or “eNavSAT Account”.
In this irrespective case, of whether or not, you choose to create an eNavSAT username and password in the eNavSAT Application/Services.
eNavSAT may allow you to use the eNavSAT Application/Services whether or not you choose to set up a username for yourself. If you choose to use the eNavSAT Services without setting up a username you may do so by skipping the username setup stage of the application installation process. If you do so:
· With the exception of explaining in the bullet below. Your account information related to your account including your unique identifier will be viewable only eNavSAT.
· When using this Application, your approximate location and other relevant information will be visible to other users registered in your group. However you may change this option available only in paid version.
· Note that in order to access certain features of the Services (for example create event, choose route, hazard reporting and etc.) you profile name and information will be used as identification.
2. For Android users, once installed, users are required to launch the application and the system will automatically create a PANIC ENAVSAT icon. This icon (a.k.a panic button) serve as easy access for emergency cases i.e.; Breakdown, Crash & Emergency. Registration are required beforehand.
3. For Apple User (iOS), once installed, users are required to manually created the panic eNavSAT icon, based on their own application security, please refer to help section on user manual to do this.
1. Your login details are your responsibility. You are fully accountable for any use or misuse of your Account and personal details as a result of conveying your login details to someone else. You must maintain your login details in absolute confidentiality and avoid disclosing them to others. Make sure that you change your password frequently.
2. Your email address will be used to verify your account and as part of the “registration setup”.
3. eNavSAT may also establish and require from time to time additional or different means of identification and authentication for logging in and accessing the Services or for accessing certain features or designated sections of the Services.
4. Registration can be done on eNavSAT registration setup or through third party by connecting i.e.; user’s Facebook or Google account.
5. General user information that is registered can only be seen by specified registered group’s member.
6. eNavSAT and its associates will not be held accountable for any false information being input into the system by the user i.e. account name, personal details, etc.
7. After registering an account, a confirmation email will be sent to the user’s registered email.
8. Email and password being used for
registration must be stored somewhere safe. This is to ensure easy retrieval
of user’s account when the password is forgotten. An email will be sent to
the user’s email for immediate change of password.
9. We would work with advertising company, including all entities that associated with any advertisement company, Aiming to show more useful ads based on your ENavSAT activity and information associated with your device’s identifier (i.e., Advertising identifiers or similar technologies) shared with us by our ad partners. Your device’s identifier can be managed in your device’s settings.
10. We may use various technologies to collect and store information, including, cookies, Advertising ID available on Android mobile devices or similar technologies, local storage, browser web storage, application data caches, databases, and server logs.
1. Matched email and password as registered are required for login.
2. User has the option to save the password for easy login.
3. After user login, the system will automatically direct the user to dashboard.
4. Panic eNavSAT icon functional as shortcut to Breakdown, Crash & emergency features. No Login required.
5. User are required to set HIGH ACCURACY option on their mobile devices GPS setting to ensure the application running smoothly. However this also depends on mobile device performance, mobile connection and coverage area.
1. User will received successful login notification.
2.Upon successful login all event invitation will be refresh on the maps
3.User will automatically centered on dashboard maps. However other notification may appear during this time.
4. On eNavSAT Dashboard there is Menu, Search Location, Saved Favorites List, Add to Favorite, User Map Centered, Panic Button, Hazard, Weather, Digital Meter, Member Locate, Advertisement pane.
5. eNavSAT application uses Google API mapping service. Users are encouraged to plan their journey whenever deemed necessary. eNavSAT and its counterpart will not be held accountable for any vehicle, person or property related to accident/damage (directly/indirectly) while using the application.
6. Free registered user will always be visible and received advertisement upon using the application.
7. For paid registered user no advertisement notification interaction.
1. All eNavSAT features are listed within the Menu button.
2. These features include user’s Profile detail, View Member data, Emergency Media, Edit Profile, Logout, Panic button, Weather, Vehicle Maintenance, Event, Group, Choose Route, Digital Meter, Log File, Websites, About Us, User Manual, Leaderboard and Notification.
3. All information collected from all sources can and will be used as knowledge for eNavSAT and shareable.
1. User can save or ‘Favorite’ preferred location for easy future navigation.
2. User has the ability to create a group and invite other users, where favorited locations amongst users can be shared and accessed amongst group members. User hold full responsibility on sharing favorited location with group members.
3. Users are advised to properly select each joining member of a group. eNavSAT will not be held responsible for any arising issues relating to social prejudice, discrimination or any crime (e.g. theft) amongst group members.
4. All information collected from all sources can and will be used as knowledge for eNavSAT and shareable.
1. Search button assist users in finding and choose best navigating location via Google Maps.
2. eNavSAT is not responsible for Search button inability to search and navigate a certain location or address, this is because navigational mapping is done by Google Maps. This issue is due a region’s underutilization Google Maps technology.
1. Panic button is a special feature of eNaVSAT application where it caters road emergency situation. The panic button issue 3 different emergency situation; Crash, Breakdown and Emergency.
2. The Panic button requires GPS and Data to complete user’s vehicle situation and notify any necessary parties.
3. Please be remind the use of this features are fully under user’s responsibility, misuse/false information and such act of misconduct are subject to user’s discretion and accountability.
4. Any catastrophic/domestic/fatal damage to any eNavSAT user vehicle, property or life, while or prior using this application is subject to the user’s responsibility. eNavSAT and the owner or application controller are not entirely responsible either directly or indirectly.
1. When users activate Crash feature, immediate notification will be send to all group members and any necessary relevant parties.
2. eNavSAT crash button is a feature which provides response to any vehicle-crash incident by notifying necessary parties; in no circumstances eNavSAT will be held accountable for any vehicle-related accident while user using the application.
1. In the case of a breakdown, the user can select to notify selective group members about the situation. eNavSAT will not be held responsible for the activity carry out during handling of any user/vehicle problems as this feature only serves as a notification tool.
1. The Emergency feature is introduced to aid other users that aren’t able to use the eNavSAT application or any situation that require help. This includes, robbery, kidnapping, vehicle accident, etc. Bystanders registered as eNavSAT users can file an emergency report on behalf of the victim.
2. The user filing for the emergency report will be required to photograph the incident (as evidence) and give reasoning. Filed report will be stored in eNavSAT emergency media and immediate notification will be sent to necessary parties. eNavSAT will not be responsible for the safety of the user and any 3rd party involve in the situation.
3. User are advice to use this featured with high determination and discretion.
1. ENavSAT collects information to provide better services to all its users - from figuring out stuff like what’s the best route, to more complex things like monitoring traffic so you know when to leave, and showing you relevant ads while using ENavSAT. The information ENavSAT collects, and how that information is used, depends on how you choose to use our services and how you manage your privacy controls.
2. User are able to share hazard notification to all eNavSAT users in their group members regarding any road hazard issues i.e. traffic congestion, road flood, road repairs, roadblocks, camera, etc.
3. eNavSAT does not provide notification regarding summon ticket or fine ticket from the authorities.
4. Any false information convey/spread via this application services are held on user full responsibility. eNavSAT and its associated are not accountable for any misuse of this features.
1. This feature is provided by 3rd party weather forecast associated with eNavSAT. eNavSAT are not responsible for any inaccurate/false information provided by the 3rd party forecast or from other resources. The use of this features are at user own discretion and determination
1. All information about vehicle store in this section, is the sole responsibility of the user. eNavSAT is unanswered or can be respected if they is a leak of information to another party or any conflict of information regarding the user’s vehicle information.
1. The user is solely responsible of the information being shared between/amongst members. Any leakage or confusion of information is the responsibility of those involved in the dissemination of information. eNavSAT should not be liable or liable directly or indirectly in the event of a conflict relating to this feature.
1. This feature allows access to fellow expert information within a specific group. Any leakage of information about members found within a particular group is beyond the control of eNavSAT. Any information that is uploaded or shared is the responsibility of the user. eNavSAT should not be liable or liable directly or indirectly in the event of a conflict relating to this feature.
1. eNavSAT offers digital meter in the units of Km/H and Mp/H.
2. Other features include “Record, Start and Stop” timer, date and time. eNavSAT is not responsible for any users who are summoned by the authorities due to user exceed speed limits on the motorway. Users are advised to be aware and always follow road speed limit; use the provided digital meter at your own discretion.
1. Each members in a group are able to view each other information as provided. This is to allow other members to source for emergency contact person/number if there is any matter arise. User are strongly advice to take extra caution for their emergency contact person.
2. eNavSAT will not responsible or liable if this information is misused by irresponsible parties.
3. Note that we will not collect names, addresses or other information from your device’s phone contacts book, however some of this information may be saved locally on your device and may be used within searches for your friend’s name or address within the Services. and/or Your phone number/email address/password.
1. This will allow other group members to locate each other on their current location with option. I.e. paid members has the option to appear visible or invisible to others, while free user will remain visible.
2. We are not responsible for or liable if the user received any form of interference arising from this facility. Please be reminded Periodically, ENavSAT will collect all of the user favorite/saved location which are stored on your device or associated account.
1. This features is to make easier for users to design and share selected travel route or suggestions. Any form of obstruction while travelling while using this features is beyond the sole responsibility of eNavSAT and eNavSAT cannot entirely attributed or accountable.
1. Serve as reference to users on how to use this application. Contains information about the function of each feature and the method of use. Users are advice to read and understand this manual content. The latest information will be added from time to time. Any confusion about the information in the manual should be send to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. eNavSAT website will be listed and the link will direct users to the main websites for further information regarding the application and system.
1. Every event, weather, digital meter record, panic button, group’s activity and exercise information/details will be stored within the log file report for reference and intelligence. eNavSAT will not be held accountable for any log file being tampered shared and forwarded to other parties.
1. Every Groups, event, crash, hazard and breakdown notice and exercise information/details will be stored within the log file report for reference and intelligence. eNavSAT will not be held accountable for any log file being tampered shared and forwarded to other parties.
1. Act as compiler for the position of the participants/user participating in an event or choose route. User are strongly advised not to misuse this feature. Any unlawful activity cannot be entirely attributable to eNavSAT and use is above the user’s own responses.
1. Information you create or provide to us directly or indirectly:
· Account Information: information required when setting up a username you have chosen, such as name, email and phone number. Please take notice all false, incorrect, or outdated information may impair eNavSAT ability to provide users with the Services and to contact you if needed. eNavSAT will explicitly indicate the fields for mandatory completion (email address). If you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you may not be able to set up a username (but you may still use our Services with limitation); and/or;
· Information that you choose to share with eNavSAT: information that you choose to share with eNavSAT, including a username you have chosen, reports associated with your username, phone number, “home” or “work”, other “favorites”, destinations you may travel to, search queries, calendar information (if you choose to activate and use certain Service features like event notification) and files you have uploaded to the service, including video, voice, and audio files, if applicable. Even if you are not login, you might choose to provide us with information - like an email address to receive updates about our services.
· May travel to, search queries, calendar information (if you choose to activate and use certain Service features like event notification) and files you have uploaded to the service, including video, voice, and audio files, if applicable. Even if you are not login, you might choose to provide us with information - like an email address to receive updates about our services.
GPS CONNECTIVITY & MOBILE DATA
1. We collect and gather all your information about your activity in eNavSAT Services, which we will use to provide you a better Services of ENavSAT, may include features which are meant to personalize your experience. This includes things like finding you the preferred route and propose favorites or destinations commonly traveled by you to streamline your search and travel. The activity information we collect may include:
· Detailed location, travel and route information. Location and route information is collected for example in the form of High Accuracy GPS setting and other information sent by your mobile device on which the Application is installed and activated. The types of location data we collect depends in part on your device and account settings. For example, depending on your selected device settings and/or your account settings we may collect information about your location and travel (or lack thereof) also while you are not using the app, in order to be able to tell you when to leave for planned drives, notify you about
PROTECTION ON ENAVSAT, USER, THE PUBLIC AND LEGAL REASON
1. We may also use and process your information and content, using different technologies to the following purposes:
· To contact you when ENavSAT believes it to be necessary;
· To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when ENavSAT has a good faith belief that ENavSAT cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards and procedures;
· To detect abuse and illegal activity; to detect and prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Services;
· To handle breakdowns and malfunctions;
· To take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Services, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
· To help improve the safety and reliability of our Services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to security risks, and technical issues that could harm eNavSAT, our users, or the public;
· To create aggregated and/or anonymous data (where such data does not enable the identification of a specific user). See “How does ENavSAT use aggregated information”, below;
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU SHARE
1. The Services are based on a community of users publicly sharing information with ENavSAT and with other members of that community.
In particular, users may choose to share personal information such as name, phone number, email and picture, their location information, reports and other files. This information may be shared either directly to the Services or to all users, such as in the case of traffic reports or your location existence, or just to your friends on ENavSAT. This information may also be shared via third party services (such as social networks) which interact with the Services upon such users’ choice.
You can decide whether or not to upload content to the Services. However any content that you choose to share and submit for posting is neither private nor confidential and you should expect that it may be made public and known to others.
· Information you choose to upload will be posted along with your user name and other information including personal information you attached to your publicly available user profile. You should note that certain road incidents you report may include your driving path within the vicinity of those incidents. Therefore, you must exercise caution and common sense when submitting information. At the very least you should demonstrate the same degree of caution as when publishing personal information by means other than the Internet and cellular services.
· In any event (but except as detailed below with respect to information shared from your social network accounts according to your privacy settings for such social network accounts), your email address will not be visible to others through any reports or user posts that you share or upload.
· If you choose to either record your own voice onto the Service, or to use the voice command features, ENavSAT will collect the voice information related to such use, including voice files. If, after recording your own voice, you chose to share your voice recordings, other ENavSAT users and other people will be able to download and use your voice recordings. Once downloaded, ENavSAT may not have any control over the voice files, so you should only share content that you are comfortable being made public.
· We, at ENavSAT, take great measures to provide you with the best experience you can have while using the Services. However, ENavSAT has no control over the conduct of any user and disclaims all liability in this regard. Users are advised to carefully and thoroughly consider whether or not to make public or available any information and carefully examine all necessary details related to any communication with other users prior to any engagement or communication being made.
· Participating in any user’s activities as a result, directly or indirectly, from using ENavSAT, is entirely at your own risk. ENavSAT is not a party to any agreement entered into between the users in any circumstances. The user has the sole and ultimate responsibility regarding compliance with all laws, regulations or any other duty. We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your participation in any activity or event initiated, held or conducted by a user or a third party nor in connection to any agreement between the users or third parties, including any activity or event related in any way, directly or indirectly, the Services or the use thereof.
2. ENavSAT does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties.
ENavSAT will not share your personal information with others, without your permission, except for the following purposes and to the extent necessary in ENavSAT good-faith discretion;
· As necessary for the facilitation and operation of the Services. For example, making public road incidents you report and which are associated with your username and your location;
· If ENavSAT is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
· In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and ENavSAT, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
· In any case where ENavSAT reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ENavSAT, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law, including to prevent imminent physical damage or damage to property;
· To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
· To collect, store, hold and manage your personal information through cloud based or hosting services or a third party or a party affiliated or connected to ENavSAT, as reasonable for business